You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Senic GmbH, Pfuelstr. 5, 10997 Berlin, E-Mail address:email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Senic GmbH, Pfuelstr. 5, 10997 Berlin, Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we () herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us () regarding the purchase of the following products ()/
the provision of the following service ()
- Ordered on ()/ received on ()
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
More How Tos
The Muse Blocks app needs to point to one Sonos speaker which we call your “main speaker”. Whenever you tap a Muse Block, music will start playing on this speaker and any speakers that are currently grouped with this main speaker.
Remove and add speakers to your main speaker after starting music
On the play screen next to the volume bar, hit the “speaker” icon. You will see your main speaker greyed out at the top. You can now remove and add any other speaker. Alternatively, you can do the same inside the Sonos app.
Change your main speaker
At any point in time, you can change your main speaker. Once you do this, all your Muse Blocks will start playing on the newly selected main speaker and any speaker that are currently grouped with that speaker (see above). To change your main speaker:
On the play screen next to the volume bar, hit the “speaker” icon. You will see your main speaker greyed out at the top. Click on it, and another grey popup screen will open. Now select your new “main speaker”. You can change this setting at any time in the future.
There are two main options to mount your Muse Blocks on a wall:
1. Using the included adhesive stickers
Every Muse Blocks package includes small, transparent adhesive stickers. Simply place on of the stickers on the back of a Muse Block and stick the block to your wall. The stickers are made from a special material so they won’t damage most walls. To remove a block from a wall that is attached using the included stickers, gently twist the block until it detaches from the wall. Don’t try pulling the block away from the wall without twisting. The block and sticker are likely to work again after removal but are not guaranteed to do so.
2. Using our Aluminium wall mount
Our aluminium wall mount will allow you to place and remove blocks on your wall. This is especially useful if you plan to hand blocks to someone like your kids or if you’re using Muse Blocks with Muse Play. If you don’t have a wall mount yet, please check them out here.
Once you receive the wall mount, remove the plastic on top of the adhesive strip on the back. Carefully choose a spot in your apartment where you would like to place the wall mount. Make sure that the wall mounts are level with the wall, and press the wall mount onto the wall. You can now place and remove Muse Blocks as you like.Please be careful when removing the wall mount to not damage your wall. To do this, gently and slowly twist the wall mount. There are many different wall materials so we cannot guarantee that there won’t be visible blemishes on your wall.
• Please make sure that you are using an iPhone Xs, Xr or newer.
• Background NFC reading only works on these phones. If you’re using an older iPhone or Android, please consider Muse Play.
• Please make sure that you you have iOS 14 or newer installed.
• Make sure that your screen is ‘awake’ and not black. On most newer iPhones, simply lift your iPhone so you can look at it. This should automatically wake your screen.
• The NFC sensor is on the back of your phone at the top. To get a feel for it, move the top of your iPhone slowly towards the Muse Block until you see a notification popup. You can get the best results not by touching the block with your phone but by holding your phone roughly 1 cm away from the block. Sometimes it can take a little bit of time until the scanning works.
Please make sure that the following are true:
• You are connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Sonos speakers and your Wi-Fi is functioning. This must be a 2.4 GHz network.
• Your Sonos is functioning. You can test this by opening the Sonos app and playing music directly.
• You have the right music services installed on your Sonos and they are authenticated (Spotify or Apple Music). To check this, please go to your Sonos app, and to your settings, then music services in the settings. If everything is installed and Sonos does not give you a warning, everything is fine.
• You have music stored music on the Muse Block you are trying to use. If you haven’t, please check our how to guide at the top.
Still having trouble or want a feature?
Muse Blocks are a relatively new product, so some features will take longer to implement. We’re actively committed to make this product better over time. If the guide above did not help, please feel free to reach out to us. You can send us a direct email under email@example.com or fill out the contact form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!
Your Muse Blocks Team ❤️